- View all courses and labs offered by Accubid Education.
- Register online using the Accubid Client Portal.
- Upcoming Professional Development courses
- Upcoming Product Training Labs
- View/print the full schedule
- Download our courses brochure
- For articles preeceding August 2010, please visit our archives
NECA Show 2011
- Oct 22-25
- San Diego Convention Center
- San Diego, CA
IEC Expo & Conference
- Oct 11-15
- Kentucky International Convention Center
- Louisville, KY
Bicsi Fall Conference
- Sept 18-22
- MGM Grand
- Las Vegas, NV
Summertime and Extensions is…Changing
As many of you know, we do not publish our Extensions newsletter in July. This year, however, you will see a new face on our August newsletter. As we continue our integration into the larger Trimble family, Extensions will bring the QuickPen brand into the fold, providing you, our subscribers, with a larger offering of industry information and valuable tidbits. We are excited about this change and look forward to hearing your feedback when we return from our summer hiatus — refreshed and rebranded. We wish you all a safe and enjoyable summer.
Finding ways to save time in estimating while retaining a high level of accuracy, has been one of the key focuses of research for Accubid and arguably for any estimating system developer.
In the past, we have looked at Optical Character...
An RDBMS, or Relational Database Management System, is a database management system in which data and the relationships between that data are stored in tables. The data can be accessed or reorganized in many different ways, without the need to hav...
In Accubid PRO you can break down an estimate to include all direct and indirect costs as well as any taxes, overhead or markups applied to the costs.