Accubid Enterprise Estimating Application Training (2 day)
Summary | Training Modules
This training course affords participants an opportunity to learn the basic features and functions of the Accubid Enterprise Estimating application. The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use these applications in their workplaces. The instruction takes place in an instructor-led classroom with an effective approach that combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered over 2 consecutive days.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the workflow through Accubid Systems software
- Create and modify default jobs.
- Create and modify job files.
- Create and modify Designation takeoffs.
- Perform takeoff using all available modes of takeoff (spec.-driven and non spec. driven).
- Work effectively with the features in the Extension screen.
- Effectively close an estimate by completing data entry in all the screens between Field Labor through to Quoted Material.
- Complete an estimate on the Final Pricing screen.
- Demonstrate the ability to create multiple bid summaries.
Summary | Training Modules
Module 1 - Introduction to the Accubid Enterprise
- The basics of Enterprise platform features
- Familiarization of system icons
Module 2 - Enterprise Manager
- Navigating main component areas
Module 3 - Takeoff Walkthrough
- Introduction to basic functions of the job
Module 4 - Price Updating
Module 1 - Managing the Job Schedule
- Working with job folders
- Creating new and copy existing jobs
- Freeze and unfreeze jobs
Module 2 - Designations
- Understand the use of designations
- Creating and modifying designation
- Add incidental items to Database Manager
Module 3 - Takeoff
- Workflow of the takeoff screen
- Creating and modifying breakdowns
- Assigning takeoff attributes
- Working with specification-driven takeoff
- Material takeoff using takeoff pads
- Job items and assemblies
- Quick items and assemblies
Module 4 - Audit Trail
- Filtering the Audit Trail
- Modifying takeoffs in the Audit Trail
- Copying and pasting takeoffs
- Reassigning takoff breakdowns
- Resolution error icons
Module 5 - Extensions Screen
- Exploring the Extension Screen
- Consolidated item view
- Re-extending material and labor values
- Labor columns
- Grouping and filtering the extension
Module 6 - Closing a Job
- Incorporating labor costs - field and shop
- Incidental labor screen
- Labor Factoring screen
- Labor Escalation screen
- Indirect Labor screen
- Adding or modifying subcontractor quotes
- Incorporating equipment costs
- Incorporating general expenses
- Adding and modifying quoted material quotes
- Closing the bid in the final pricing screen
- Key indicators screen
- Bid Breakdown screen
Module 7 - Introduction to Multiple Bid Summaries
- Creating multiple bid summaries
Duration of the Course: 2 days
Who Should Attend: Junior and Senior Estimators new to the software, Chief Estimators, Operational Management, and Construction Managers
Setting: Classroom, with dedicated computer workstations
Prerequisites: Students should be familiar with their Accubid software before attending the class