cadLive Software Training (2 day) | AutoCAD Software Training (1 day)
cadLive Software Training (2 day)
This training course provides the skills necessary to identify and take off various types of AutoCAD drawings, including scenarios such as counting and measuring branch, homeruns, and feeders. The lesson topics will focus on identifying the most appropriate method of takeoff for each task at hand.
This goal of this course it to educate the participants with the knowledge necessary to utilize cadLive, combined with Accubid Estimating, to generate cost estimates.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will understand and be able to demonstrate:
- Accubid and AutoCAD project setup and management
- The workflow process through Accubid's cadLive
- The ability to use a systematic approach to identify which CAD drafting methods were used, and to determine the best approach for project preparation and takeoff
- Using cadLive for takeoff of both out-of-house CAD drawings and in-house CAD drawings
- Using cadLive to count and measure all field installation scenarios
- Seamless integration between Accubid cadLive and Accubid Estimating software
Method of Evaluation
Student Participation: 100%
Duration of the Course: 2 days (14 hours)
Who Should Attend: Junior and senior estimators, project managers, and CAD operators. Supervisors are encouraged to attend and learn the expected productivity savings of the tool.
Setting: Classroom, with dedicated computer workstations
Prerequisites: This lab requires the AutoCAD skill set summarized in the "Are you ready for your cadLive 2-day Lab?" survey. Students will find a direct correlation between their AutoCAD proficiency and the level of cadLive proficiency derived from this lab. Those without sufficient AutoCAD experience should take the 1-day AutoCAD Software Training lab before the 2-day cadLive training lab.