Accubid Enterprise Estimating Database Training
Summary | Training Modules
Participants in this training course have an opportunity to learn the basic features, functions, and components of the Accubid Enterprise Manager application. The learning objectives focus on equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively use these applications in their workplaces. The instruction takes place in an instructor-led classroom with an effective approach that combines demonstrations with hands-on practical exercises to reinforce learning. The instruction is delivered in one day.
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the components that comprise Enterprise Manager.
- Effectively navigate the three components of Enterprise Manager - Database Manager, Application Manager and Security Manager.
- Effectively manage settings in all the components of Enterprise Manager.
- Create and modify database items and global assemblies.
- Create and modify specification templates.
- Effectively use the power search and update feature.
Summary | Training Modules
Module 1 - Setting Options
- Setting specific options to login
- Set global options to suit company preferences
Module 2 - Enterprise Manager Walkthrough
- Navigating main component areas
Module 3 - Item Folder Tree
- Item folder tree structure and properties
- Moving or duplicating items into a new folder
Module 4 - Item Editor
- Add new complete item
- Troubleshooting item problems
Module 5 - Global Assemblies
- Creating and modifying global assemblies
Module 6 - Formulas
- Introduction to the formula builder
Module 7 - Selection Lists
- Setting defaults in selection lists
Module 8 - Power Search & Update
- Performing a power search
Module 9 - Lookup Tables
- Creating and modifying lookup tables
Module 10 - Diameter Inch Values for Fabrication
- Modifying DIV tables
Module 11 - Incidental Values
- Creating and modifying incidental values
Module 12 - Alert Rule Setup
- Create, modify and delete alert rules
Module 13 - Takeoff Pads
- Create and modify on-screen takeoff pads
Module 14 - Specification Templates
- Create and modify specification templates
Module 15 - Discount Groups
- Managing company discount groups
Module 16 - Custom Labels
- Customizing labels in label groups
Module 17 - Managing Companies
- Creating and modyfing companies
Module 18 - Managing Global Settings
- Editing multiplier for discounts
- Setting active price service
Duration of the Course: 2 days
Who Should Attend: Junior and Senior Estimators new to the software, Chief Estimators, Operational Management, and Construction Managers
Setting: Classroom, with dedicated computer workstations
Prerequisites: Students should be familiar with their Accubid software before attending the class